The Ketogenic Diet was first known as a therapy for epilepsy in the 1920s and 30s. But data about it proving effective for Autism, Type II Diabetes, Weight Loss and other disorders have been emerging because it is also being explored for other uses. The Keto Diet’s popularity has increased worldwide and is considered one of the most popular diets by experts.
It seems like everybody is trying the trend as thousands have shown their transformation. Even celebrities and fitness enthusiasts swore by how effective the diet is. No wonder various recipes are flooding the web and different books have been published as well.
The Keto Diet involves reducing carbohydrate intake and upping fat intake. This forces the body to use a different kind of fuel. Instead of relying on sugar that comes from carbohydrates, it burns fat as fuel. This means you should avoid foods that are much higher in carbs, like rice, bread, donut, cakes and pasta and should focus on eating meat, eggs and vegetables growing above ground.
Now this may feel like a form of deprivation, specially that the mentioned foods above that you should avoid are considered as comfort foods, foods that are consumed to reward yourself or to just make you feel better. Now imagine giving up bread or desserts just because it is against the Keto Diet plan. Is it worth to give up that happy intoxication you get right after taking that first bite of bread or that delicious dessert you have always been craving for? Are you willing to surrender those yummy treats just so it will not add inches to your waistline?
What if, there is a way to follow the Keto Diet while enjoying all your favorite breads and desserts too? The Keto Diet is truly popular because they work, it is a powerful tool for weight loss and can also provide you with major health benefits. Now think for a second that you can achieve your dream body and still enjoy freshly baked breads and newly prepared desserts. IT IS POSSIBLE!
There are healthy Keto-friendly breads and desserts that you can have, thanks to Kelley Herring who authored Keto Breads and Keto Desserts who formulated recipes PERFECT for Keto Diet. Kelley Herring’s educational background is nutritional biochemistry and she opened Healing Gourmet many years ago. She became a nutrition expert but not before being extremely sick and made changes to her diet because even after consulting dozen of doctors, she still felt like giving up the idea of getting better. She promised never to take her body for granted again, becoming strict with her food intakes but at the same time she was missing the foods she used to love and enjoy. That is why she made it her mission to create nourishing and healthy recipes that taste just like the real thing. The books she made were fruits of years and years of trial and error. And she succeeded because people from around the world informed her how they were enjoying bread and desserts without worrying about unhealthy ingredients.
Aside from feasting your eyes on Kelley’s creations, rejoice on the following benefits that can make you say YES to Keto Breads and Keto Desserts.
1. Oftentimes, healthy food produce bland tastes but with the recipes in Herring’s books, you are sure to get delicious breads and desserts just like the real thing because it was created with your satisfaction in mind.
3. Recipes went through elaborate trial and error method and were tasted to perfection. You are almost certain that you can get results as shown in the photos and you will be very proud to let your family taste the finish product because the author itself refused to settle for anything less than extraordinary taste.
4. The books actually care for you, taking in consideration those who have food allergies, providing healthy substitutes for egg, nuts and dairy.
5. The author understands how you are strictly following a diet plan that you need to track your nutrition. The books make it easier for you with its complete nutrition information, macronutrient ratios and net carbs per serving. So even if you enjoy buttery breads and sweet desserts, you will still be on the ketosis state.
6. The recipes are all healthy versions of your classic comfort foods so you are sure that the ingredients used are natural, keto-friendly and healthy.
7. Both books have Digital and Physical Versions and offer 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee! You can try and enjoy the recipes and take time doing it but if you are unhappy for any reason, just let the author know within 60 days and you will have your money back.
You don’t have to choose between eating healthy or eating delicious foods! Now, you can strictly follow a diet plan and still enjoy the foods you like. You will never feel deprived again because you can bake delicious breads and desserts anytime you want, breads and desserts that have healthy ingredients that you don’t have to worry about getting fat. These recipes even help and motivate you to remain loyal to your diet because you still get to enjoy the foods you love.
So if you don’t want to punish yourself by avoiding the foods that make you happy, YOU MUST GET IT! Not only are you sure about the food being healthy and nutritious, you can be sure that they are delicious.
The ketogenic diet has taken the world by storm over the past few years. For decades, fatty foods have been getting a bad rep. However, people are starting to realize that eating fat and reducing your carbohydrates accelerates fat loss.
Imagine that! This is based on solid science. A ketogenic diet trains your body to burn fat stores for fuel instead of using carbohydrates and food. When the body relies on fat for energy, it will be less like to store unnecessary amounts of it.
Getting to this state of ketosis is easy… BUT only if you know how. Many beginners eat the wrong fats and do more damage than good. It’s not entirely their fault because a lot of the keto info online is unreliable and dished out by clueless folks.
We found one keto product called Keto Resources and it’s been an online bestseller for a while. In fact, it is still very popular. So, we decided to take a closer look to see what the fuss was all about. This is what we found out…
1) For the amount of information, you get here, the guide is very affordable. It’s within the reach of most people.
2) The Keto Resources site is well-organized and gives you all the information that you could possibly need to make the diet work. The information is detailed, yet simple enough to follow along easily.
You even get a free ‘Bacon and Butter Diet Cookbook’ with 148 ketogenic diet recipes. This book alone is more than what most other ketogenic programs will give you… and you don’t need to pay a cent. They definitely overdelivered here.
3) The biggest obstacles that most beginners face when adopting the ketogenic diet is trying to figure out what foods to eat. Knowing which fats are beneficial and which should be avoided is crucial to making the diet work. In Keto Resources, you’re given a long list of foods that you should eat. This takes guesswork out of the equation.
4) The goal of the ketogenic diet is to achieve a metabolic state known as ketosis. It is here that the magic happens. You’ll lose your food cravings, see accelerated weight loss and an increase in energy. Getting to this stage requires some knowledge of how it all works.
Instead of going about it blindly, Keto Resources gives you a step-by-step plan that you can follow. You’ll save time and effort by following a proven plan. That’s one of the strongest selling points of this product. You absolutely know it’s going to work.
5) Keto Resources is an online bestseller with thousands of satisfied customers. They’ve been around for a while now. So, this is a proven and established site that you can trust.
6) You have 60 days to join the program and see if it’s suitable for you. If you’re not satisfied, you’re still covered by a money-back guarantee.
1) This is an online program. You’ll need a computer and an internet connection to access it. The good news is that you gain immediate access upon payment.
2) As with any new diet, there will be an initial period where the body is trying to adapt. This period can be difficult to some people. While the ketogenic diet is laxer than the paleo or Atkins diet, the restriction on carbs may be difficult for some people.
So, there is some adjusting involved. You may need to be patient and persevere for the first 5 to 7 days till your body adapts to this diet.
Yes, yes… and yes again.
Instead of buying several books or scouring tons of websites, it’s much easier to get all your information from one reliable site… and when it comes to the ketogenic diet, Keto Resources is that site.
This is a highly effective diet that thousands of people have used and benefitted from. If you want to successfully adopt it, you need this program. Get it today and use the keto diet to melt your stubborn fat away.