Pay Per Click Marketing Free Guide For Beginners
PPC Marketing - Traffic creates freedom
Read this article to learn how PPC Marketing can generate you high quality targeted leads. More visitors to a really good offer creates commissions for you!
Why PPC Marketing?
Bing vs Google
For beginning we will use Bing search engine simply because Google is crazy expensive! So the plan is:
- We will start using BING to test our landing pages and offers
- When we get profitable than we move everything to Adwords and scale!
Basic PPC Terminology Guide
- Keyword - the term someone searches for
- Impression - views on your ad
- Clicks - someone clicks on your ad
- CPC - cost per click
- CTR - click through rate - how often someone clicks on your ad. Clicks/Impressions (%)
- Opt-in rate - % of people who enter their email on your website
- CPL - cost per lead
- Average position - where you are in the auction/rankings of advertisers (1 st , 2 nd...)
Learn 6 step PPC Formula
Who is your ideal customer?
This is what you must learn about to know who is you ideal customer...
- Age and Gender
- TOP 3 PAIN POINTS
- WHAT IS THEIR DESIRED RESULT
- BIGGEST FEARS
- BIGGEST REGRETS
The goal is - translate our customer avatar"s details into target keywords...
We are going to make a huge list of keywords up to 10 000 (not manually 🙂 )
Tools to Find Keyword Adders
- GOOGLE KEYWORD TOOL
OK we manually created around 10-30 keywords in total by now - these are OUR BASE KEYWORDS
Next we are going to use Keyword Multiplier to turn 10-30 keywords into 5 -15 000!
So we will use Keyword Snatcher Tool as well.
Attracting the Right Customer With Your Ad Copy.
If the AD is good enough - the keyword do not matter!
Keywords vs Bidding vs Impressions vs Clicks
Writing ads as a filter and not as invitation...We do need to go to a very highly competitive keywords for our niche.
We are going to build our campaigns for 10 000 keywords bidding 0.10 c or 0.15 c and we might only get 100 to 200 impressions out of that 10 000 keywords campaign.
How to get 500 targeted clicks for $75
We need a bigger pool of keywords to fishing - so that we can fish for the cheapest clicks 0.10 c to 0.15 c per click. And we will have a lot of impressions - around 50 000 - with 0.1 % CTR (CLICK THROUGH RATE) = 500 clicks with $ 75 cost (0.15 c *500).
So for 75 dollars we got 500 people to view that offer...
How to qualify your visitors?
To qualify our visitors we will use different kind of ads like asking a questions in first headline:
NEED BIZOP TRAFFIC?
NEED TO LOOZE WAIGHT?
NEEDT TO MAKE EXTRA INCOME ONLINE?
WANT TO GET NEW PASSIVE INCOME STREAM?
And if their answer is YES - their will continue to reading the next line - like:
- get access to best traffic source here
- get access to best wait loss program
- get access to best income generation tutorial ...
And we will use this call to action at the end like:
- SIGN UP HERE...
- ENTER YOUR BEST EMAIL FOR DETAILS
We will personalize our Ads
We also need to personalize our Ads using:
- You Deserve ... a better job
- You Deserve ... a better future
- You Deserve ... a better income...
YOU Deserve a Better Income
Get Free access to Free Video Revealing ...
Sign Up Here
Using Numbers in Ads
Using negative Ad Copy (Scam word)
Finding Buyers from the very beginning
BUDGETING - Common mistakes
Best way to start - getting $1 / lead
Once we start marketing we will have our base matrix - base numbers and we will work on optimization.
Your first month budget will be around $300 maximum - for testing and optimizing your campaign
- $5-10 PER DAY budget
- Focusing on optimizing ads, pages and follow up
- Goal is to get $1 per lead
Starting Keyword Bids By Market
These are the basic starting bids by market I recommend:
- Finance: $1.50
- Travel: $1.0
- Fitness: $0.80
- Software: $0.60
- Newsletters/Lead generation: $0.25
- Most other markets: $0.20
What should we test
If you are not tracking your marketing, you will not know what is working.....
Optimizing Landing Pages
After you start to see what keywords are getting traffic - match the ad copy closer to what those keywords are implying