The Goal Setting Habit or investing strategies of the wealthy people.
Think Bigger - Do not think “I just want to replace my job income.”
What is Goal Setting?From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to:navigation, search
Goal setting involves the development of an action plan designed to motivate and guide a person or group toward a goal.
Read this to learn how goal setting and goal setting habit can improve your life.
Why Set Goals?
Well, Top-level athletes and successful entrepreneurs as well as achievers in all fields of life have one thing in common - they all set goals.
Setting goals gives U a long-term vision plus a short-term motivation. Goal Setting template focuses your acquisition of knowledge and also helps you to organize your own time and your own resources so that you can make the very most of your life.
By setting clearly defined personal goals, you can then measure and be pride in the achievement of your goals. You will see forward progress in what might previously have seemed a long and pointless grind. Plus you will also raise your self-confidence - as you recognize your own ability in achieving the goals that you have set.
The Goal Setting Habit
Are you also only interested in something if it promises a short-term pay off? Yes? But because of this you are always sucked into the allure of programs that promise instant riches - like the ones, that offer you HOLY GRAIL - You can make a million dollars by next week with their “secret software”.. You now why it is ironic?
Short-term thinking guarantees that in the long term you will never create a substantial income...
- For instance, if you can spend on SOLO AD traffic just $1000 - this would give you 50 clicks per day or 450 new leads taking into account 30 % conversion.
- 10 % follow up sales funnel conversion will give you 45 customers who will become PRO members and this will result in $2250 profit for you.
- According to our statistic minimum 10 % out of those 45 PRO members will become a Franchise - so you will get $6750 ($1500x4) in commission .
- Your first month will bring you $ 9000 - 1000 = $8000 net profit!
- This is if you paid $3000 for BUSINESSSTARTIDEAS Franchise Licence and invested $1000 in SOLO AD traffic.
- So your profit in your first month can be at least $2000 you next month will give you around $16000 in profit!
- Reinvest $16000 in paid traffic which will give you 700 pro members 68 of which will buy Franchisee licence and by the end of 3 d month you can get $120 000 in profit!!!
$121,322 in back-end commissions from just 686 customers and 90 days period...
Well, that is a $121,000 in back-end commissions during your first 3 month ad a BUSINESSSTARTIDEAS member and Franchisee - and you can start testing this system today. All you need to do is become a PRO Member (only $77).
This is why I am going to encourage you to take a long-term perspective with this business and to think not just 12 months into the future, but five years into the future.
BUSINESSSTARTIDEAS is your Future. Just give It a Try!
How much money would you need five years from now to be truly happy?
So, how much money would you need five years from now to be truly happy? And, more importantly, how much are you willing to invest to make that a reality?
“A man without a goal is like a ship without a rudder.”–Thomas Carlyle
You must set goals before you can get them.
Goal getting involves more than simply setting goals and hoping for success. These 3 specific behaviors have been proven to drive effective goal getting:
- Set specific dates for each of your goal (down to the day)
- Chunk down your goals into a series of smaller steps and set a specific deadline for each one
- Review your written goals regularly and measure your progress ( adjust where needed and set the next goal and next deadline)
Go Big or go Home ...
Do not think “I just want to replace my job income.”
That will not cause you to think and act any differently than you always have. Take that number and bump it up 10 X.
What this does - is shift your mindset into a whole different gear. You realize that you ca n not do that by working as you may be now. You can not do it by simply working harder.
You start to think in terms of leverage - finding systems and ways to be 10 x more effective with less effort.
Einstein said that insanity is “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”