How to establish your credibility in online marketing business.
How to establish your credibility and become authority in online marketing business.
No matter what online business you are running, people will be more likely to purchase from you when you are perceived as an expert and as an authority in your field (niche).
No one wants to deal with the guy or organization that is inexperienced and amateurish. At the same time, customers are willing to pay much more for proven experience and a great track record.
Read this article if you want to know how to become authority in your online business.
Becoming a product of the product
1. First of all you have to personally test all products that you are offering to your clients - you must know their benefits on 100 %!
2. You must show success stories! With MOBE products it is easy since MOBE has thousands of great success stories, ranging up to MOBE recent first $10 million-dollar earner and many other successful clients.
Share your story!
When you become a MOBE Consultant - the best and the most powerful marketing asset you are ever going to have is your own story.
The greater your online business transformation is in the near term future - the more effectively you will be able to market the MOBE business model and MOBE training programs.
If you can talk about how much you have learned from MOBE core curriculum training programs - it will be incredibly powerful in helping other business-owners to feel more comfortable in making a their buying decision.
Get MOBE 21 STEP TRAINING FOR $1
Matt's Story (creator of MOBE)
Since that day all those years ago Matt have been fortunate enough to have generated revenues of well over $100 million! In some of His best days he made over $500,000 in sales. Yet none of those days come even remotely close to how exhilarating and incredible it felt to have that first $15,200 day profit.
That’s because before that day, even though Matt knew making that kind of money was possible for others, He did not know it was possible for Him.
He made a decision to become a “product of the product”
Matt started at the bottom in 2008 - he was 22 years old guy and he knew nothing about starting and scaling online business.
- So Matt had very little experience running a real business or the lawn -mowing business.
- He knew how to use the Internet but He knew nothing about even the most basic of online marketing processes.
- Matt had to hire a computer science student to teach him how to build websites and lead capture pages as well as how to use email autoresponders.
- The program He first got involved with taught you none of that. You had to learn it on your own or fail.
- Matt quit all his other jobs and even quit his school!
- He made a decision to become a “product of the product” early on. He invested large amounts of money into his education.
- In 2010, Matt was still promoting that first affiliate program He had invested in and the beginning, and there came a point where all his hard work and discipline paid off - He had a prospect buy not just one of his products but several. The total commission came to $15,200 US !
So Matt just earned three times more in a day than most people earned in two months. He did not make sales like that every day. In fact, it was a long time before He made a single sale that large again. And most of that money went right back into the business. But He was on his way.
$121,000 in back-end commissions from just 100 customers
Well, that is a $121,000 in back-end commissions from just 100 customers - simply by finding two new customers each week to buy a 21 step training course (only $49).
This is why I am going to encourage you to take a long-term perspective with this business and to think not just 12 months into the future, but five years into the future.
MOBE is your Future. Just give It a Try!